The F80 treadmill steps up to a leading warranty and the Cushion Flex Whisper Deck, shown in a study to reduce impact up to 40-Percent (.365-.400) as compared to running on asphalt. The strong 3.0 Cont. Duty HP motor delivers challengins speeds up to 12 MPH and inclines up to 15-Percent. When not in use the deck safely locks into place, 100-Percent secure. Other safety features include a large stop switch, low profile running hood, and a starting speed of 0.5 mph. Additional features include cooling fans, speed and incline controls on the handlebars, and built in speakers to hook up MP3 players, Ipod, etc for easy listening.
The SOLE F80 treadmill offers an industry-leading warranty and a proprietary Cushion Flex Whisper Deck, shown in a study to reduce impact on your joints by up to 40% compared to running on asphalt. A strong, 3.5 continuous duty HP motor delivers challenging speeds up to 12 MPH and inclines up to 15%. For added convenience and space savings when not in use, the treadmill deck folds and locks into place. Enjoy six preset programs, two customizable workout programs, two heart rate programs, and other safety features include a large stop switch, starts from only 0.5 mph and low-profile running hood.
A vibrant LED display includes a message board for clear instruction and feedback. The information that is displayed at all times includes Speed, Incline, Time, Distance Traveled, Calories, Pulse and Pace, and there is also a 1/4 mile track feature and a Peak and Valley graph for different programs. The console also has built in speakers which allow you to hook up any MP3 player to listen to your favorite playlist during your workout.
- Folding Deck: The design features a patented all gear rack and pinion system with a Safety Lock Deck that locks the deck into place when the treadmill is in the upright position. The F80 also comes with an Easy Assist Folding Deck Design, which allows you to release the deck, step back, and the deck will unfold itself silently while you watch.
- Convenient Controls: A streamlined control console features quick speed and incline adjustment buttons along the sides of the LCD for in-workout adjustment convenience.
- Cushion Flex Whisper Deck: Proprietary stealth technology provides a comfortable, quiet workout while reducing impact by up to 40%.
- Precision Welded Frame: The durable, solidly-built frame is strong enough to handle repeated use by users of all weights and heights.
- SOLE LCD Display: A vibrant blue screen with large, clean readouts provide users with helpful information, including heart rate, speed, pace, calories burned, and other useful bits of information.
- Integrated Message Board: An alphanumeric text center sends scrolling messages to the user in an effort to guide them through all of the details of every workout. The message board will also recap your entire workout after you are finished, so you can see your progress.
- High Torque Motor with Flywheels: All SOLE treadmills feature the heaviest duty chassis and motors in their class. Features include powder-coated, all-steel welded frames and heavy duty stable inclines, industrial quality motors with large diameter, all-steel zinc coated balanced flywheels for a vibration-free secure running/walking surface.
- Rollers: 2.75-inch rollers have a sealed bearing design and copper ground wires for each roller to reduce static. Larger rollers make for a larger contact surface against the belt and longer roller and belt life.
- Belts: Woven two-ply belts with four layers, including two rubber layers over a middle PVC layer with a nylon backing that rolls over the deck and rollers. The rubber provides the durability, the PVC stops the belt from over-stretching, and the nylon provides a smooth, static-free surface to glide over the deck and rollers.
- Measures 35 by 58 by 80 inches (W x H x D)
- Deck measures 35 by 80 inches (W x D)
- Running surface measures 22 by 60 inches (W x D)
- 265-pound weight
- 375-pound weight limit
- 2.75-inch rollers
Controls & Features
- 3.5 CHP, DC Type motor
- 0.5-to-12 MPH speed range
- 0-to-15% rack-and-pinion gear design incline
- Two-ply belt
- Pulse grip and chest strap heart rate monitoring
- Six standard programs
- Two custom programs
- Two heart programs
- Cooling fans
- MP3-compatible sound system
- 7.5-inch LCD workout display
This piece of SOLE equipment includes the following manufacturer's warranties against defects in materials and workmanship:
- Frame, motor, and deck: Lifetime
- Electronics: Five years
- Labor: Two years
- F80 treadmill offers an industry-leading warranty and a proprietary Cushion Flex Whisper Deck, shown in a study to reduce impact on your joints by up to 40% compared to running on asphalt
- 3.5 CHP, DC Type motor with 0.5-to-12 MPH speed range, 0-to-15% rack-and-pinion gear design incline, two-ply belt, pulse grip and chest strap heart rate monitoring
- Six standard programs, two custom programs, and two heart programs; cooling fans and MP3-compatible sound system; 7.5-inch LCD workout display
- Measures 35 by 58 by 80 inches (W x H x D); deck measures 35 by 80 inches (W x D); running surface measures 22 by 60 inches (W x D); 265-pound weight and 375-pound weight limit; 2.75-inch rollers
- Includes the following manufacturer's warranties against defects in materials and workmanship: lifetime on frame, motor, and deck; five years on electronics; and two years on labor