The culmination of nearly 70 years' audio engineering experience, our flagship model celebrates Onky or's proud heritage while pushing theboundaries of technology even further. Behind the thick anti-resonant exterior panels, you'll find a massive steroidal transformer assisted byseparate transformers for audio and video processing to power the Three-Stage Inverted Darlington Circuitry. Both are fundamental to achieving THX Ultra2 Plus certification. Crucial details such as the premium 192 kHz/32-bit DACs, gold-plated speaker posts and terminals, and differential DAC mode will not escape the audiophile's attention. Nor will the Audyssey MultEQ XT32 and DTS Neo:X systems. Video processing is incomparably good, with technology from HQV, Qdeo, and ISF up scaling video sources to 4K. With HDMI support for two displays, 11.4-channel pre-outs, and powered audio in three zones, your entertainment options extend throughout the home, yet are easily managed with our convenient remote apps and HDMI-enabled GUI. A total of 11 HDMI ports (including MHL for smart phone), DLNA, and ample legacy connections allow your media to be played with exhilarating power and accuracy. This iconic blend of phenomenal sound and advanced technology y is why more home theater experts own an Onkyo.
- 145 Watts per Channel (8 Ohms, 20 Hz?20 kHz, 0.05% THD, 2 Channels Driven, FTC); 175 Watts per Channel (8 Ohms, 1 kHz, 0.7% THD, 2 Channels Driven, FTC);185 Watts per Channel (6 Ohms, 1 kHz, 0.1% THD, 2 Channels Driven, FTC)
- THX Ultra2 Plus Certified
- Massive Toroidal Transformer and Two Separate Transformers for Audio and Video Processing
- Dual Core Video Engine with HQV Vida VHD1900 4K scaling with Qdeo Technology by Marvell
- MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) for Smart Phone Content on HDTV and Input Source Preview with InstaPrevue Technology