"Manufactured by the company that set the standard in rowing, the Concept2 Model D Indoor Rower with PM4 delivers proven performance and fitness benefits. Concept2 Indoor Rowers are used worldwide by Olympic athletes, cardiac rehab patients, and every caliber of rower in between. Rowing provides superb total-body cardiovascular conditioning in a smooth impact-free exercise. A great investment, this commercial-grade machine is recommended for home use and supported with free online motivational tools such as the Concept2 online logbook, rowing challenges and training forum. In addition to displaying workout data, five display options, a LogCard to record results, and games, the self-calibrating Performance Monitor 4 (PM4) includes built-in wireless heart rate monitoring (heart rate chest belt included). A rechargeable battery pack recharges during use or when plugged into a computer. The PM4 uses ANT technology to support wireless racing between up to eight machines with no computers or extra equipment needed. The Fish Game, Darts, Target Training, and Biathlon games are all included with the PM4. With its increased memory capacity, the PM4 has room to grow with future features. Every Concept2 Indoor Rower comes with a 30-day money back guarantee and limited 2-year parts, 5-year frame warranty."
- PM4 monitor provides wireless heart rate monitoring, machine-to-machine racing, and increased memory capacity with rechargeable battery pack
- 14-Inch (35.6 cm) seat height and nickel-plated chain
- Separates easily into two pieces for storage with a quick-release frame lock. Caster wheels make it mobile
- Adjustable footrests accommodate a wide range of shoe sizes. Ergonomic handle for natural position
- Requires footprint of 9 x 4 feet; 500-pound capacity; 5-year frame warranty
- Adjustable footrests accommodate a wide range of shoe sizes
- Ergonomic handle for natural position