Go Big, Stay Home
Enjoy 1080p Full-HD image projection up to 200" in the comfort of your living room with the W1070 Home Entertainment Projector. You'll be captivated by brilliant image performance featuring the native 1080p DarkChip3 DLP Technology by Texas Instrument, 10,000:1 contrast ratio and a 2000 lumen brightness. Built-in speakers and easy set-up seal the deal on this user-friendly experience.
Brilliant Image Performance
Full HD 1080p
Showcase Full-HD content in sharp, 1080p definition and enjoy Blu-ray, video games and HD broadcasting in beautiful, high-contrast quality without downscaling or compression.
The W1070 supports multiple forms of 3D--including HDMI, Blu-Ray, 3D broadcasting, video games and NVIDIA 3DTV PC connectivity--in 1080p Full-HD for maximum enjoyment. You'll appreciate uninterrupted viewing with no crosstalk thanks to DLP technology and new glasses designed for comfort and peak image quality.
Play from many devices with HDMI x 2 and multiple connectivity options.
Built-in speakers are plug-and-play ready, only the power cord and video source connection are needed to prepare the viewing experience.
World-Leading SmartEco Technology, Green Up Your Living Room
Offering lower maintenance cost and optimized projection through dynamic power saving, uncompromised brightness, exquisite picture quality and optimized lamp life--BenQ's SmartEco technology has perfected what a DLP projector can do in home entertainment. With this special innovation, you are able to save up to 70% of lamp power consumption and lower maintenance costs through dynamic power saving features while bringing ultra-vivid picture quality in every living room.
The SmartEco Mode cleverly adjusts the lamp power to maximize power saving, by delivering the best contrast and brightness performance using only as much light as needed.
Eco Blank Mode
The Eco Blank mode allows you to blank the projection. When activated, this special feature dims the lamp power automatically, lowering the total power consumption by 70%. All you need to do is press the "Eco Blank Mode" button on the keypad or the "Blank" button on the remote control.
No Source Detected Mode
The projector will automatically switch to Eco Blank Mode after the projector is turned on for over three minutes without a display source, eliminating unnecessary energy waste and prolonging the life of the projector lamp.
Choose the BenQ Projector That's Right for You
|Native Resolution||1080p (1920 x 1080)||1080p (1920 x 1080)||1080p (1920 x 1080)||1080p (1920 x 1080)||1080p (1920 x 1080)|
|Lamp Life||Up to 6000 hours||Up to 2500 hours||Up to 6000 hours||Up to 3000 hours||Up to 3000 hours|
|HDMI||HDMI Blu-Ray||HDMI||HDMI Blu-Ray||HDMI||HDMI x 2|
|Throw Ratio||Normal Throw||Normal Throw||Short Throw||Normal Throw||Normal Throw|
Up to 70% less power use
Up to 70% less power use
- Built-in speakers are Plug-and-Play ready, only the power cord and video source connection are needed to prepare the viewing experience.
- 2 HDMI inputs for video and gaming sources
- The SmartEco Mode, which cleverly adjusts the lamp power to maximize power saving by delivering the best contrast and brightness performance using only as much light as needed.
- The automatic switch to Eco Blank Mode after the projector is turned on for over three minutes without a display source, eliminating unnecessary energy waste and prolonging the life of the projector lamp.
- The W1070 is ISF Certified for customization to any room, offering calibration for optimized color performance in both Day and Night modes that can adapt to any room?s layout, size and ambient light levels.